MONTROSE BAY HIGH SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday, 19 March, 2019 at 5:15 pm
Montrose Bay High School
Our School Association is made up of parents, students, staff and community representatives. It is the peak decision making body for the school that determines things such as
- how the budget is spent;
- the values and beliefs of the school;
- the school policies and codes of conduct; and
- advice to the Principal on the operation and management of the school.
We are seeking parents who would like to have their voice heard to nominate for a position on the School Association. The Association meets every month for about an hour after school. For more information please contact the school on 6208 2666.
Posted Thursday, 7 March 2019
School Strategic Plan 2018-2021
Posted Friday, 7 September 2018
Montrose Bay High School hours are from 8:35 am through to 3 pm. The school accepts duty of care for students between the hours of 8:15 am and 3:15 pm.
It is important that parents do not bring children to school before these duty of care hours because there is no supervision of students at that time. Similarly, it is important parents either collect their children at the end of the school day or arrange for them to catch the bus home/make other collection arrangements so that students are not left unsupervised at the end of the school day.
Unsupervised students may engage in dangerous play or put themselves in dangerous locations such as car parks being used by buses and cars during school drop off/pick up.
Posted Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Items for General Meeting of School Association, Tuesday 17th October, 5 pm
The MBHS School Association will meet to discuss adopting a new Constitution and School policies to comply with our obligations under the Education Act 2016. The meeting is open to any interested parents or guardians and will be held in the School Conference Room at MBHS.
Click below for the link to the documents for discussion:
Model Out of Area Enrolment procedures
Attendance Policy and Process
Education Act - School Association - FAQs
Posted Thursday, 28 September 2017
NEW DoE WEBSITE FOR PARENTS/CARERS
This is a quick message to alert you to the exciting release of a new look DoE public website.
Some of the key features of the site include:
- Improved discoverability including a Policy Portal, improved navigation and a more powerful search
- High level of accessibility, which means information is accessible for all people including the visually impaired
- An Alerts page to notify the public of any school, LINC or CFC closures
- Improved news and feature options
- A feedback mechanism that will also provide valuable data on usage patterns
- A mobile and tablet responsive site
Click here to visit DoE public page http://www.education.tas.gov.au/
Posted Tuesday, 4 July 2017